Jul 8, 2011

Bar B Ranch 2011


This year at the Bar B it was an axe swinging, tree huggin, log rolling good time! The 4th of July is seriously our favorite holiday thanks to Sandie and her amazing creativity, generosity, and good looks :) She seriously makes magic and unbelievable memories for all of us to enjoy and we can' t thank you enough! We love you muchos!!!
This year it was Lumber jack themed and while I didn't capture all the events (there is too many) I will post what I got.


I will kick it off with Fair day!









Talent night brought some seriously funny things. It was Broadway themed and I about died laughing at some of the routines.




happy boy at the Ranch


Porter's first 4th of July



For the lumberjack games they had the coolest event, a tree climbing contest! It was harder than it looked! Some people scampered up that thing so fast I was lulled into a false sense of ease. I am going to do some serious tree climbing to train up for next year, and it will probably help that I won't have just had a baby next go around.





Of course Derek's highlight event is the demolition derby which he happily won and even better for me he was not injured. Poor Jed on the other hand took a good hit!



The car smashed in on the right is Jed's car! It looks like it was wrapped around a pole! Youch!


I'll end with some videos on the new GoPro camera. It is Derek making the tree climb look ridiculously easy and cousin Matt making the Boom Run look just as easy

1 comment:

Sandie Tillotson said...

I need a flash drive of your photos..you got some great ones. thanks for participating in so many event and for bringing sweet Porter to enjoy it as well..Love you guys!