May 24, 2011

Better late than never?


Baby T you are late! I've spent to much time organizing your room, the house,  and whatever else I can find - it's time to get this show on the road! However, every morning that I wake up and get out of bed I am grateful to have another day to get things done, spend time with Derek, and reflect on life and it's coming changes. Still I am anxious to meet you and to stop the ever growing expansion of my belly.

I guess you'll come on time . . .  whenever that is

3 comments:

Shawn and Nina Olsen said...

I bet you are going crazy and want to meet this little guy so badly! He could make his arrival any second now... that is so exciting. Good luck with everything, I can't wait to meet your baby too!

Pat & Donna said...

Time to update....lol HE"S HERE HE"S HERE!!!!

Pat & Donna said...

photos we need photos LOL!!!