Feb 22, 2009

Celine Dion





There is no better girls night out than second row tickets to Celine Dion. Whether you are a fan or not she certainly knows how to perform and who can resist a show with several costume changes?




This outfit could possibly be a blinging BarB Ranch outfit



This is for all you Titanic fans!



I think in the end the fans always sum it up best. Here is a die hard fan that sang every song, even the ones he did not know the words too. He may want to take a few French lessons for next time.




4 comments:

Pat & Donna said...

LUCKY LUCKY I love her!!!
went a few years ago, a gift from Nicki, and it was FABULOUS!!!!!

Sandie Tillotson said...

so your dad was in the suite while you guys got the second row seats..way to SCORE!

Lyle and Mary: said...

Aren't you glad I moved to Seoul and you could use my Celine ticket?
Looks like it was fun.
You will have to check out our blog of Krista wedding dress shopping, since she was to big for your dress. Hah!

Nate and Ashley said...

That guy you caught singing is HILARIOUS!

(I went to school with Derek, Just in case you are wondering who I am.)